Congratulations to our winner: Mr Brian Johnson
This competition has now closed
A CHANCE TO WIN WITH THE SUPER FUND OF YOUR DREAMS
Here’s your chance to win a dreamy prize from Active Super thanks to our friends at Koala mattress and furniture. Simply follow us and Koala on social media to get our latest tips and insights to grow your super and you could win a New Koala Mattress in queen worth $1,050!
To be in the draw, simply:
2. On Instagram, like the competition post and tag three friends in the comments
You’re all set! The winner will be announced on 18 November.
Terms and Conditions
1. Participation entry in this promotion is promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
2. The promoter of this promotion is LGSS Pty Limited (ABN 68 078 003 497), as Trustee for Local Government Super (‘Active Super’), Level 12, 28 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000 who can be contacted on (02) 9333 3000 (Promoter). The Promoter means the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate.
Who can enter?
3. An eligible person is an Australian resident aged 15 years or over who has either:
- Followed the Active Super Instagram, and tagged at least 3 friends in the comments;
- Followed @Koala on Instagram
- Liked the Active Super Facebook page and clicked to like and share the post;
- Followed the Active Super Twitter, liked and re-tweeted the post; or
- Followed the Active Super LinkedIn and clicked to like and share the post
- An eligible person has the option to share the Instagram post on their ‘story’ function of Instagram for a bonus entry.
Subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below, any Eligible Person will be eligible to enter the draw.
4. The directors, officers and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, suppliers and agencies who are directly associated with the conduct of this draw are ineligible to enter this draw. Immediate family means spouse, de-facto partner, parent, sibling or child.
5. There will be one prize winner.
6. The winner will receive the New Koala Mattress in queen size valued at $1050
7. The first eligible entry drawn will win a prize.
8. The maximum prize value is $1050.
9. The prize is not funded out of the assets of any superannuation fund.
10. Prizes are non transferable or exchangeable for other Koala products or mattress sizes and cannot be taken as cash.
How to enter
11. The promotion commences 12:01am Sydney Time on Tuesday, 2 November 2021 and entry closes 11:59pm Sydney Time on Tuesday 16 November 2021 (Promotional Period).
12. To enter, an Eligible Person must, during the Promotional Period, must either:
- Follow the Active Super Instagram, and tag at least 3 friends in the comments;
- Follow @koala on Instagram
- Like the Active Super Facebook page and click to like and share the post;
- Follow the Active Super LinkedIn and clicked to like and share the post; or
- Follow the Active Super Twitter, like and retweet the post.
An eligible person has the option to share the Instagram post on their ‘story’ function of Instagram for a bonus entry.
Promoter’s rights with respect to Entries and entrants
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
a. verify the validity of any Entry and the identity of entrants (including an entrant's name, age and place of residence); and
b. to disqualify any entrant who:
i. Submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
ii. tampers with the entry process; and
c. accept in its absolute discretion any entries that contain errors or omissions.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. to disqualify any entrant;
b. to disqualify any Entry; or
c. subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to take such steps as the Promoter considers reasonably necessary to address the interference or change of circumstances which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. The draw will take place at Active Super, Level 12, 28 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 11:00am Sydney Time on Wednesday, 17 November 2021.
18. This is a game of chance. The winner will be drawn manually, and at random at 11:00am Sydney Time on Wednesday, 17 November 2021.
19. The first valid Entry drawn at random will win a New Koala Mattress in queen size valued at $1050.
20. The prize winner will personally be notified by direct message on their social media account. The winner's names will be published on activesuper.com.au/dreamsuper by Thursday 18 November 2021.
21. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion including with respect to any aspect of the draw and the prize-winner(s) is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. By accepting the prize, the prize winners agree to cooperate with the Promoter in regard to further promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
Unavailable and unclaimed prizes
22. If any prize is unavailable due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
23. If any prize is unclaimed by Friday 19 November 2021, a draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on Wednesday 24 November 2021 at the same time of day and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners names will be published on activesuper.com.au/dreamsuper by Friday 26 November 2021.
24. If for any reason this promotion does not run as planned by the Promoter or is likely not to run as planned by the Promoter, the Promoter may take such steps as it considers reasonably necessary to manage the risks associated with the divergence which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion.
Privacy and consent of the entrant
27. The entrant is solely liable for the costs he or she incurs in entering the promoting and claiming the prize.
28. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or any other social network. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or any other social network will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant as a result of participating in the competition (including taking/use of Prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
No Liability of the Promoter
29. Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
a. a personal injury or distress caused by a prize; or
b. any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the promotion, except for injury, loss, damage or expense caused by the fraud, gross negligence or breach of contract by the Promoter.
30. The types of liabilities contemplated by the sub-paragraphs directly above include, but are not limited to, technical difficulties, equipment malfunction, theft, unauthorized access, an Entry or prize claim which is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to an act or omission beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or tax liability.