The Marketing Executive is the rock star of the marketing team who keeps things flowing and in-check. Every day will be different so we’re looking for someone who’s got their eye on the prize and who knows how to spin a few plates, while having fun as part of a collaborative team.
Primary objectives/ job purpose:
To support the marketing team’s projects, campaigns and initiatives with the planning, execution and tracking of marketing programs such as email, events, social media, content marketing.
- Events and sponsorships: Manage the sponsorship events calendar, including the following-up with key stakeholders on their sponsorship responsibilities, and liaising with associations and unions on deliveries and deadlines.
- Email communications: Coordinate product, event or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling and testing.
- Campaigns: Assist with the development, execution, and monitoring of email, digital, and content marketing campaigns.
- Internal and external events: Management of events and webinars including overseeing logistics, writing invitation content, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating run sheets, and ordering marketing collateral.
- Market research: Assist with the coordination and communication of market research programs.
- Merchandise: Manage selection, ordering and stock management of promotional items.
- Reporting: Provide reports as required, e.g. Board and Committee papers.
- Marketing administration: Submit and record marketing invoices; assist the Chief Digital and Marketing Officer and Head of Marketing with marketing administration as required.
What you’ll bring:
- Part of a high-performing team, you’ll bring your A-game every day.
- At least four years’ experience in a marketing executive/coordinator role, preferably within financial services (or a demonstrated desire to work in super or financial services).
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Proven organisation skills.
- Experience working with agencies and suppliers.
- Experience running webinars.
- Basic copywriting skills.
- You’ve got a positive, can-do attitude.
- You’re willing to learn, and you’re open to coaching and mentorship.
- You like having fun while making a difference (who doesn’t?).
- You’re focused on good member and stakeholder outcomes: You build strong relationships and deliver member and stakeholder-centric solutions.
- You’re a doer: You take on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of energy and enthusiasm.
- You’re organised and self-motivated.
- Excellent attention attention to detail (did you spot that?).
- Ideally, a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business or commerce and knowledge of superannuation.
- Ability to work autonomously: Especially as we work remotely through COVID lockdowns.
We are too! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the job description or apply by emailing your CV and a brief cover note outlining why you’re keen to join Active Super. Applications close Friday, 17 September.